Cornerstone Gift Shop
Located off the lobby of St. Francis Convent, the Cornerstone Gift Shop offers many handcrafted gift items created by Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi. The shop’s inventory changes often, so there are always new items to choose from. You’re sure to find something you like!
Current items for sale include:
- Handwoven baskets of various shapes and sizes
- Original paintings and artwork
- Honey from the beehives on convent grounds
- Beautiful handmade fashion scarves and handknit winter cap and scarf sets
- Greeting cards
- Religious gift items
- Handsewn kitchen towels, pillowcases, and gift bags
….. and much more!
The gift shop is open to the public Monday through Thursday, 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Please note that masks are required.