Troubadour is published once a year and includes articles and stories about the Franciscan values of care and respect for all creation. It is mailed in January.
Sister Profile is published three times a year and tells the story of one of our Sisters from past to present.
- Sister Eleanor Smith, July 2023
- Sister Kathleen Hurley, March 2023
- Sisters Lourdette, Mary Jerome, Laverne, Clara, November 2022
- Sister Beth Anne Herrmann, July 2022
- Sister Helene Mertes, May 2022
- Sister Ruth Mary Costello, November 2021
- Sister Audrey Mozejewski, July 2021
Nojoshing Notes is a congregational newsletter published quarterly. In it, we feature stories about important milestones and events happening with the Sisters and at the Motherhouse.